What an awesome time we had last week in Toronto! Kelly, Tishia, Cindy, and myself took a road trip to meet some of the long-time friends we have made online through Mom Masterminds. Mom Masterminds is a group of women (mostly moms) who work from home (WAHM). We represent many, many occupations and have varied skills and talents. Personally, I think they are all brilliant!
In no particular order:
- Kelly McCausey of Mom Masterminds, WAHM Talk Radio, and a bunch of other sites–our fearless leader. 🙂
- Tishia Lee is an awesome Virtual Assistant and a total sweetheart–it was so great to visit with her again!
- Cindy Bidar is new to the Mom Masterminds community, but has done an internship at Sparkplugging with Kelly. I even hired her to do some copy writing for me this week!
- Christie Ingram is a brand new mom with an adorable baby girl! I’m anxious to check out her new site: WAHM Hacks — sounds great! She was also an intern with Kelly and continues to help out on WAHM Talk Radio blog and podcast.
- Lexi Rodrigo is an internet marketer and copywriter, as well as the new owner of The Natural Moms Blog. I had the pleasure of being on a live interview call with her and Kelli Claypool recently and enjoyed it very much!
- Sharon McMillan was our gracious hostess for the event. Her planning was excellent and her hospitality was beyond compare. Sharon is an amazing woman and I’m so glad we were able to meet face-to-face! Sharon is a Business Communications and Public Relations Specialist.
- Leesa Barnes is poised and intelligent and speaks with authority. She also has a beautiful speaking voice! Which is good since she’s a podcasting and social media expert!
- Carol Bremner was new to me. She has a GREAT calling, though–she teaches the very casual user about computers. This takes a great amount of patience and it takes a special person to do this job!
- Angela Wills is an expert Affiliate Marketing Manager. She is teaching online classes on how to earn money with affiliate programs. Sounds like good stuff! She recommended The Super Affiliate Handbook to me, which she recommends to all her students…I may just have to check it out!
- Sarah Zeldman was also a lot of fun to meet–she has a great sense of humor! Her specialty is providing Solutions for Busy Moms…and she should know!
- Imie Belanger is all about helping Canadians (mostly moms) shop from home–in fact, her main website is all about that! She’s very big into online marketing, too.
Many people believe that if only they could achieve certain things they would be happier. The truth is that happiness is a choice that you need to make constantly in your life. Not just one time but every day and every moment.
1- Keep your thoughts positively aligned.
Certain thoughts can bring sadness. If we allow our minds to dwell on them, we will consequently feel the sadness. The solution to this is realizing that negative thoughts have come into our minds. When we see this happening we can redirect our thoughts to a more positive perspective.
2- There are different ways to see the exact same event.
If you want to throw a memorable baby shower for a friend or a family member, here are some great tips that will be sure to help you.
Plan ahead of time.
In order to have a really smooth shower, the best thing that you can do is plan ahead. The more time you have to get the details in order, the less stress you will have to deal with. Personally I like to plan way ahead of time because it makes it much more fun to not have the time constraints when buying all of the details for the party.